Club Administrative Assistant – May 2020
Neighborhood Tennis Coral Gables
Role: Club Administrative Assistant
Neighborhood Tennis is a tennis academy and club founded in 2013. As of December 2019, we operate in the CGAC Tennis Center, located in the heart of Coral Gables. We offer tennis lessons for kids and adults, from beginner to professional levels. We also organize tournaments, camps and community events around the spirit of tennis and our love for the sport.
We are looking for a Club Administrative Assistant (paid internship) to work to continue our commitment to our customers and players, assisting them every step of the way to guarantee a great tennis experience.
We offer a flexible schedule and paid training!
What you’ll do:
- Develop a fun, safe, and relaxed environment for customers to play.
- Assist customers so they can smoothly register and book services.
- Engage confidently with potential customers.
- Manage customer inquiries and following up.
- Assist Neighborhood Tennis staff with administrative tasks.
- Assist Neighborhood Tennis coaches with customer service and club-related activities.
- Cross-sell or upsell where needed.
- Manage consequent sales questions.
- Look after the club facilities and make sure the club is compliant with safety and health regulations.
What you’ll bring:
- A proactive, positive, and professional approach.
- A problem-solving perspective to help Neighborhood Tennis customers and staff.
- Comfortable taking phone calls and answering questions via email.
- Passion for customer service, sales, and sports!
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Comfortable working with Google Drive, G Suite, Microsoft Office, Windows OS.
- Comfortable assisting with Social Media platforms and content when needed.
- English-Spanish bilingual level required.
- High School diploma required.
- Any college-level education in Sports preferred.
- Comfortable commuting to Coral Gables.
Send us your resume!
(Ref: “Club Assistant”)